We are ordinary people seeking together to reveal the extraordinary love of God in Jesus name
Developing the Habits of Healthy Disciples
8. A Self-Forgetful Life (John 13:1-20)
In humility we must follow the example of the Lord Jesus and serve one another.
7. Resting in the Gospel (Mark 2:23-28)
Jesus, being Lord of the Sabbath, gives us true Sabbath rest. Therefore, we must develop the healthy habit of resting in the gospel.
6. Shutting Out the Noise (Luke 4: 38-44)
As healthy disciples, we need to find rhythms of silence and solitude in a noisy world.br
5. Walking Together (Hebrews 10:19-25)
The church must follow Jesus together. As a group, we must help each other to love Jesus more and make Him known.
4. Focusing on God (Matthew 6:16-18)
Fasting is not about getting human praise, it is about focusing on God.
3. Experiencing God (Matthew 6:5-15)
In prayer we are called to enjoy the Father's welcome, focus on Him and bring our needs to our Father God.
2. Living out the Word (James 1:19-27)
While reading God's word is an essential part of the Christian life we are not called to just take the word in, but to live it out!
1. Delighting in God's Word (Psalm 1)
Meditation on God's word is a crucial part of life as a Christian.